Saturday, August 16, 2008

Article is most promising promotional method for your blog, forum
Or web site. Simply the articles generate traffic towards your blog or
site.

I’m already working for my offshore clients worldwide through some 3rd
party website. After working as a professional article writer, I’m
putting down my experience for newbie’s or some other people who want
to make money through writing.

Basically, The Professional Article writing classified under two
categories. First - The Keyword Based Short Article and Second - The
PRESS RELEASE.

The keyword based article writing comparatively easy then PRESS
RELEASES. Because when you write keyword based writing you will get a
lot’s of help from our friend "GOOGLE".

Most of the keyword based writing has a little confinement of words and
they are more subjective, on the other hand the PRESS RELEASES are more
informative along with negative viewpoints (Sometimes!).

I’ve planed for post some of my writing soon. So keep touch with me :)

No comments: